Gaming Anyone actively playing Animal Crossing right now?

damiussus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently started playing it again, mainly to see the new years fireworks (yeah I'm a nerd) and goot hooked. So if there is anyone else in love with it right now I thought we could all exchange friend codes.

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my friend used the save editor to cheat his game up bad. could never play it after that. BUT i could start a new game if you guys are playin it like crazy. would be fun
happy.gif

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm up for it!

Its just that my series of tubes keeps falling apart so Im not able to use Wifi right now.

But by all means please add me.

AC friend code: 0387-7651-1553

Name: Garrett

Town: St. Paul

I just started too so I really dont have to much in my town.
frown.gif

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to play AC:WW.. I liked it a bit back then.. Then it got boring and I asked myself why I even played that game.
biggrin.gif

Didn't know what I saw in it back then.
unsure.gif

~Nero

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I never really liked Animal Crossing. I played the GC version and after the novelty wore off, I was bored to tears. Played the DS version and then was even more bored to tears. (I couldn't even find out how to get animals to ask you to do favors! If you even can!
tongue.gif
)

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started it a little over a month ago, and play a few minutes every day or so, hit the money rock, dig up fossils, maybe do a little fishing(donate any new fish to the museum), shake a few trees, and made a perfect snowman a few days ago. Had an irritating insurance salesman show up yesterday morning when I tried it, and ended up in a dialog loop that force my character to buy insurance.

Yeah, I turned on my DS and booted up Animal Crossing on New Year's to see the fireworks and countdown thing, and get some of those party poppers. Just wish that those guys had more dialog.

Up to the second house expansion and Nook's second expansion.

Pears are my town fruit apparently(it's what I started with), and I also have some coconut palms from coconuts that washed up on shore.

Haven't done turnips(never turned it on, on a Sunday morning) or figured out how to do favors or give things to those other animals that seem to indicate that they'd like a particular class of item... Had a couple of them move out already.

Still kind of interesting to me ATM, but I can see where it will become incredibly dull eventually...

Town name is Khatovar.

Character name is Dirk.

Don't have DS handy, so I'll have to try to remember to look up the code and post it later...

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My house is the largest size and I have a Nookington's, and I have all kinds of fish like hammerhead sharks and blue marlins and such in my house and museum by I stopped playing it a while ago... I just wish there was more to DO in that game. They should let you get a job, and there should also be multiple other towns to visit, and things to do.

I'd really like a Sims combined with Harvest Moon combined with Animal Crossing type game, where you have to get a job, grow your own food, eat and sleep to live, etc. With a huge town or multiple ones with a good storyline and such, I can see that being a great game.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not the kind of game I'd normally play but I tried it out on a dull night in at the end of November, got totally addicted and just picked up a retail copy in the January sales which arrived today
smile.gif
(AC:WW goes for £30 in most UK stores, it's crazy.) I don't have Wifi though so no cross-country town-hopping for me, but I've managed to get some extra fruit from an apple in the mail and coconuts off the beach. Can't wait to unlock Nookington's, the bright pink tri-point hairstyle is really starting to wind me up (it clashes with everything!)

I really hope Pecan moved out last night, she was nice at first but now she's a right cow.
Chow on the other hand is awesome. He's an asshole. It's great.
biggrin.gif

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
for me the game died after i got the mario set, like 100mill of gold, every bug,fossil,fish in the game, perfect town rating, and tiled my whole mape with an urban theme XD

Pamela

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
click.linksynergy.com
XP
Country
United States
I played ACWW such a long time ago, earned everything myself, then I just got bored because after a while it just seems repetitive. I picked it up again 2 months ago and used the map editor and did all the cheats for fun, I figured being I did it all myself already before it wasn't cheating but I got bored again lol. It's a nice game though. This is the place I went a while ago all about AC and it has tons of friend codes: http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/

torradan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my DS, found this site, and started playing AC... its so addicting!

My friend code is: 1418-5808-5772
Name: Todd
Town: Toontown

I've never played anything over wifi on this, so if anyone wants to add me, I'd love to check it out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2