Hacking anyone able to get DSO 2.25 to work

maduin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the newest DSOrganize (2.25) came out today, I tried all versions on my supercard lite and had no success, anyone out there able to get it to work, and if so, can you list your system setup? Mine is Supercard lite with newest firmware, flasme 7, sandisk microsd 1gb FAT = no go.

5kuzgib

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the newest DSOrganize (2.25) came out today, I tried all versions on my supercard lite and had no success, anyone out there able to get it to work, and if so, can you list your system setup? Mine is Supercard lite with newest firmware, flasme 7, sandisk microsd 1gb FAT = no go.

Yes it works here, SCL + super key + 512MB Kingmax MicroSD + UK DSL.

Still doesn't save though so it's pretty pointless.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah it's unfortunate that it seems like most if not all people who's tried 2.25 still hasn't had any luck with the new drivers dragonminded implemented but I'm sure he'll figure things out soon enough....us SCL guys just have to be patient.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
from youngmx forums: quoting dragonminded:

As many of you know already, 2.25 is out. I tried updating the supercard driveres in order to hopefully add support for SCLite, but instead it broke some of the other supercard stuff. When I get home from classes tonight, I'll recompile blue with the correct version. For now, I already know about the issue.

You kow a great way for this to not happen? If I had cards to test on, I could make sure releases work properly before putting them out.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
link plz!

EDIT: Nevermind i found it, i'm a goof. oh and to asnwer your question TC, i have got it to work. i have a Supercard Lite with Superkey and a Sandisk 1gb micro sd. it works fine for me, i just unzipped the file into the microSD card and thats it.

5kuzgib

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
huh? It saves for me i think.. do you mean the sketches things. I didnt normally save but when i opened it with moonshell i think it did.:?

I mean anything I try to save... like to do lists etc.

I'm really hoping this gets sorted as it's a great piece of software which I could really do with, butat the moment it's useless to me without write support. :'(

maduin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it to work, finally. Dragonminded released a new version last night, and if you patch the blue sc.nds with the moonshell (homebrew) patcher, it works perfectly (well, it won't launch homebrew). Reads and writes and saves and all.

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
got it to work, finally. Dragonminded released a new version last night, and if you patch the blue sc.nds with the moonshell (homebrew) patcher, it works perfectly (well, it won't launch homebrew). Reads and writes and saves and all.
Nothing is listed there on dragonminded.com after it's 2.25 version,...

Cygoku

5kuzgib

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
got it to work, finally. Dragonminded released a new version last night, and if you patch the blue sc.nds with the moonshell (homebrew) patcher, it works perfectly (well, it won't launch homebrew). Reads and writes and saves and all.
Nothing is listed there on dragonminded.com after it's 2.25 version,...

Cygoku

http://www.youngmx.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...73fd50824b9a7c6

Haven't tried it myself though...

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just to clarify, he didn't post up a new link for an updated blue version right? He just modified blue and replaced the download link in general I think.

omegatr0n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think that is also true tama i will check in about 2 minutes

EDIT: Yes you are right...patched with moonshell patcher this new version works fine...Tested by creating a scribble file...

BUT WHAT HAPPEND TO THE LITTLE COW

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
ok its not working for me either. i downloaded it the other day and it would save and then when i turned it off and on again it wasnt there, now nothing saves at all. i tried out the grey version and it says "looking for EZ4" and stays there for like 10 minutes....i havnet tried green yet but thats just because even if green did work i dont want it. can anyone help me out?

oh i also tried patching it with moonshell patcher, i dont know how to use this program so bare with me but it says, after patching it "cant find SC file" or something. is that just a msg in the program thats meant to come, or doesthat mean i didnt patch it properly?

5kuzgib

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok its not working for me either. i downloaded it the other day and it would save and then when i turned it off and on again it wasnt there, now nothing saves at all. i tried out the grey version and it says "looking for EZ4" and stays there for like 10 minutes....i havnet tried green yet but thats just because even if green did work i dont want it. can anyone help me out?

oh i also tried patching it with moonshell patcher, i dont know how to use this program so bare with me but it says, after patching it "cant find SC file" or something. is that just a msg in the program thats meant to come, or doesthat mean i didnt patch it properly?

It should say "OK!" when patched.

I started afresh with a patched version and it saved somethings but not others.. it tried to save my scribbles but the files are corrupt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1