Anyone a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's, I have a mod request

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the original game there were 4 animatronics and 1 hidden costume (Golden Freddy) whom is heavily implied to be a hallucination for a number of reasons. The way golden Freddy is summoned is interesting, by examining the camera on 2B you will see a poster of Freddy. Once in a blue moon you may encounter a Golden Freddy sitting in front of you in the office, whether the doors are closed or not.

My request, the rate in which the golden Freddy poster that spawns feels as rare as a shiny Pokemon (or gold itself lol.) All I'm asking is if there's a way to modify the encounter rate in which that poster will appear and thus making Golden Freddy appear more often. I would like this for testing purposes and I feel it would bring additional challenge to the game.

I am grateful to anyone that wants to take the time to give this a try.

Golden Freddy Poster:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140825003943/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/b/b0/540.png

Golden Freddy:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...lden_freddy_s__by_professoradagio-d83ntum.png

Since I dont have access to the source code I'm gonna run this game through cheat engine, cause a golden freddy poster and golden freddy himself and see what offsets have been changed before and after, if I can find the correct addresses maybe I can permanently turn on the encounter to 100% (which would be neat.) If anyone has any advice or suggestions to make this process easier feel free to post, I'm here to learn.

186 people view this topic and yet no one else cares to respond back but me. Can anyone point the way to where I can discuss the Clickteam Fusion game engine? If I get it figured out I'll be able to make something for everyone to enjoy.

D

Deleted User

Once a Clickteam fusion game is compiled, I'm preeetty sure you can't edit it.

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Clickteam Fusion! I completely forgot about that engine. It was the first one I ever used when I was 6. I made games like SSB, Rock Band, top-down shooters, Mall Tycoon, and tons of platformers.
I recommend this engine to anyone who wants to get into game programming. Of course, after a while, I'd start learning how to actually type code with BASIC.

Woops... kinda went off topic there. My bad! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain