Gaming AnyGames For NDS....

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
.... Which you can upgrade Items,weapons abilities ETC. ETC. kind of like the old Super Metroid game for the SNES but please Don't Mention Any RPG's I just finished super metroid and I would love to see more games like that for GBA or NDS and seeing the NDS might be hard to find something like that I won't mind if you mention a GBA game as well anyway thanks in return.

EDIT: Dont mention any metroid games

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That was an edit 5 minutes after I posted
laugh.gif

Stufreddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get the castlevania games. Dawn of Sorrows is my favorite. I'd also reccomend Retro Gaming Challenge. Get a cheat or completed save and play Haggle Man 3.

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Stufreddy said:
Get the castlevania games. Dawn of Sorrows is my favorite. I'd also reccomend Retro Gaming Challenge. Get a cheat or completed save and play Haggle Man 3.

Thanks I have played castlevania for ds before dawn of sorrows is my fave to i hate order of ecclasia and I have beat retro game challenge before as well I love haggle man 3 it's a pretty addictive game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...