Homebrew Anybody wants Aperture Science 3DS (portal 3DS) compiled version (.3dsx)

• Thread starter Blue
  • Start date
  • Views 16,876
  • Replies 29
  • Likes 6

Blurro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is awesome, but the second level is unplayable. every single time i fire a blue portal it crashes, and i have to reboot my 3ds. i know its unfinished, but why is nobody releasing the same file thats in the video? its completely different! theres not even like a level select menu like there is in the video... did he just not release the working one and drop it?

jockep

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
this is awesome, but the second level is unplayable. every single time i fire a blue portal it crashes, and i have to reboot my 3ds. i know its unfinished, but why is nobody releasing the same file thats in the video? its completely different! theres not even like a level select menu like there is in the video... did he just not release the working one and drop it?

This is a very old thread and what video are you even talking about? Pretty sure this project is abandoned nontheless.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shreds of black cloud loom in overcast skies. The necromancer keeps watch with his magic prism eyes.

alright kill me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all