Anybody like Puyo Puyo?

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by nerdsmasher, Nov 15, 2007.

Nov 15, 2007

Anybody like Puyo Puyo? by nerdsmasher at 8:19 PM (1,094 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. nerdsmasher
    OP

Newcomer nerdsmasher Member

Netherlands
    Hey guys.

Anyone wanna play Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary? I love Puyo Puyo, but the problem is, there's a real lack of Puyo Puyo fans. So I feel screwed, lol
    Seriously though, I feel there's a serious lack of people who play it...

So now I feel obliged to try to convince you why Puyo Puyo is awesome [​IMG]

Puyo Puyo is really competetive. If you like playing puzzle games online, this is the game.
    Here's a popular Puyo video. Watch it and see how it should be played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hozJ_hWJdXg

BTW If you think Puyo Pop Fever is crap, well then I agree. Fever mode is terrible (it's very unbalanced). Not to mention Puyo Pop Fever looks horrible. I hate Sega for making Puyo Pop Fever [​IMG] (sorry to fans of this game though)

Bad thing is, the game has a really high learning curve. People who tried playing online probably notice they get their ass kicked by the Japanese. And usually people give up because of that.

So yeah, that's the end of my ranting. Who wants to play Puyo Puyo with me now [​IMG]
    Friend code: 0945 9917 7509

2. moozxy

Member moozxy hamboning

United Kingdom
    Is there another PuyoPuyo game other than Puyo Pop Fever?
    I used to play alot against my sister on the pc, but haven't in a long time. Was disappointed in Puyo Pop Fever... They didn't take advantage of the two screens and squished two areas onto one screen >.

3. Seccom Masada

Member Seccom Masada GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    I've always liked this game, even as Kirby's Avalanche/Ghost Trap. I might look for this one, emphasis on might.

4. nerdsmasher
    OP

Netherlands
    Yes. Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary. It has a lot of different modes, including the classic Puyo Puyo modes (puyo puyo 1 and tsuu)
    I used to play a lot on the pc too (online). Until my laptop started being shitty and I can't play online anymore >.>

5. superkrm

Member superkrm GBAtemp Fan

United States
    im in
    though i am not very good at it

6. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Used to love the good ol' Mean Bean Machine... [​IMG]

Sucked hard at it though. (Still do D:)

7. nerdsmasher
    OP

Netherlands
    With Puyo Puyo 15th anniversary, you can play up to 4 people at the same time. It'd be pretty cool if we could do that. Except it's pretty difficult considering time differences [​IMG]