Anybody know where I can buy DSTWO with paypal?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by pikanag, Dec 16, 2014.

1. pikanag
    OP

pikanag GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2013
    United States
    Hello my friends. I am trying to buy a supercard dstwo with paypal. I tried going to nds-card.com, which is where i always get my flash cards, but they are out of stock. I would like to buy a dstwo with paypal, because it is the only form of currency i have. If anybody knows a website that has it in stock, please let me know!

2. NukesBanana

NukesBanana Member

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2013
    Well I haven't bought a SC DSTWO from this site but I bought a 3-in-1 Expansion pack and it was fine.

r4igold3ds.co.uk has plenty in stock. £35 without the SD card. They accept paypal payments but it is via a wierd method. You go through the payment method and then you have to wait for them to e-mail you a link to pay them the money. The e-mail took me a day to go through and I was a bit suspicious about the method, but it went through fine and I got my product with no real problems.

The shipping said it takes 4-7days I think for UK delivery, but it actually took much longer than that, over 2 weeks for me. I'm not surprised because it was the christmas tiem (I only got it a few days ago) but if you van wait that long they should be good.

3. carnage781

carnage781 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2010
    United States
    I have been looking for one in stock,thank you so much, im in the USA tho, interested to see how long i have to wait myself