Anybody know of a Heretic DS Slot 1 Solution?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Pedro UK, Feb 26, 2007.

Feb 26, 2007
  1. Pedro UK
    OP

Member Pedro UK GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hiya!

I love my old FPSs and I can now play DooM, HeXeN and, soon, Duke Nukem! However my favourite along with DooM is Heretic but there is only HereticDS and it's a Slot 2 only game. Does anybody know if someone is working on a Slot 1 version, at all? I only have an R4 card and as cool as it is it drives me mad not being able to play older Homebrew... [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. skullstatue

Banned skullstatue Banned

United States
    No, I'm sorry I don't think it will work for the R4. It's too bad, one of my favorite homebrew applications of all time, the developers even managed to integrate music (kind of on the static side but it still sounds great).....

3. -EX-

Banned -EX- Racer

Japan
    Well, the SC SD and SC miniSD are very cheap nowadays and they run ALL homebrew perfectly. I suggest you to buy one. Slot-1 solutions are still not good for many homebrew apps. And you'll also be able to use Opera browser.

4. Pedro UK
    OP

Member Pedro UK GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    It's a shame. I hoped that with HeXeN being redone for DLDI that maybe somebody would've been inspired to redo Heretic.

As far as buying a Supercard goes I just can't afford one just now (or for the near future!). God, I wish I could recompile these things. Still, you never know maybe someone'll pick it up. [​IMG]