Anybody here ever use 3dsgamerworld.com? My tracking number isn't working

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you are first given a tracking # it takes awhile to register on the UPS website. Same thing happened with modchipcentral.

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well its already been 24 hours but i'll take your word for it. oh and it was usps not ups, but maybe the same thing applies idk.

In this case the tracking # should have been active as mine went active in around 2 hours. Does 3dsgamerworld have usps send you notifications when your tracking # becomes active? With modchipcentral that was the case with me.

Also try what Bobby1Bobby suggested and add 1 to the end of the tracking #

Stallion_Prime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Add a 1 to the end of the tracking number. Had the same problem.

doesn't work :(

In this case the tracking # should have been active as mine went active in around 2 hours. Does 3dsgamerworld have usps send you notifications when your tracking # becomes active? With modchipcentral that was the case with me.

Also try what Bobby1Bobby suggested and add 1 to the end of the tracking #

No, unfortunately they don't send me notifications. I tried contacting 3dsgamerworld, but they're really slow

Bobby1Bobby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason I had said one was because I compared my tracking number from 3ds gamersworld ( which didn't show up at all) with a previous tracking number from an order on Amazon. Realized the 3dsgamerworld tracking number had 21 numbers while the other successful tracking number had 22. I put 1 ( by luck) and it worked. Hopefully you get your tracking soon.

Stallion_Prime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason I had said one was because I compared my tracking number from 3ds gamersworld ( which didn't show up at all) with a previous tracking number from an order on Amazon. Realized the 3dsgamerworld tracking number had 21 numbers while the other successful tracking number had 22. I put 1 ( by luck) and it worked. Hopefully you get your tracking soon.

i hope so. Maybe they entered it wrong again

At least i know they aren't scamming me

Stallion_Prime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: Just got an email back from USPS and this is what they said:
Thank you for contacting the USPS® Internet Customer Care Center in regards to tracking your package.

When I input the label number you provided, I see that it is not a valid label ID number. In order to help you, please verify that you have provided the complete and accurate label number as it appears on the label. Also, please make sure that your item was sent through the United States Postal Service using a shipping services that includes USPS Tracking.

To determine if the Shipping service you purchased includes tracking, visit:
https://www.usps.com/ship/compare-domestic-services.htm
or
https://www.usps.com/ship/compare-international-services.htm

If the Shipping Service you purchased does not include tracking, then tracking information may not be available. However, your parcel may receive scans as it maneuvers through the United States, but this is neither a requirement nor guarantee. In order to receive tracking information in the future, you will need to purchase a service that includes USPS Tracking or purchase USPS Tracking as an extra service.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us again.

Thank you for emailing your Postal Service,
USPS Internet Customer Care Center

That means they gave me the wrong tracking number. This wouldn't be so big of a problem if they would just respond to their emails.

3DSGamerWorld.Com

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever i use the number they gave to me on the usps website, it says that it cant find my tracking number.

i'm assuming they're a legit website since they were on the resellers list....

Hello,Please track it later.
If you are live in the USA,Your order will be shipped by USPS from our USA warehouse.Usually we need 1 day to process your order after you received tracking number.So please don't worry about your order,it will arrive in 2~4 business days.
If it still can't be tracked,please contact me!

best regards

pladel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello,
I have made an order from 3dsgamerworld and i try to communicate with them one week to ask some questions about my order.
I have already send them 5 or 6 mail and they dont respond me.
3dsgamerworld could you please communicate with me?
thanks

serenadedfs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here. I sent an order on Friday, and no response whatsover from them... I will wait until tomorrow to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

BEWARE, buyers, there's something sketchy going on with this guys...

pladel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello,Please track it later.
If you are live in the USA,Your order will be shipped by USPS from our USA warehouse.Usually we need 1 day to process your order after you received tracking number.So please don't worry about your order,it will arrive in 2~4 business days.
If it still can't be tracked,please contact me!

best regards
3dsgamerword please respondylitis to us otherwisemail I will communicate with all suppliers to delete you from reseller.

serenadedfs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDITED:

ORDER ARRIVED.
JUST BE AWARE THAT SHIPPING TAKE LONGER THAN WHAT THEY CLAIM AND THAT THEY TAKE TOO LONG TO ANSWER MESSAGES and EMAILS.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also emailed them over a week ago before ordering a Sky3DS and never got a reply, so I just went with another reseller instead.

pladel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if anyone have bought from there please replying.
Thank you

I dont know if my credit card company can make to me a refund!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things