Hacking anybody hear of gamersection?

Psi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anybody ever checked out the site www.gamersection.ca ?

I ordered a dstt from there but im still not too sure if i made the right move.

Psi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, i live in Ontario and it's already been 5 days so i'm starting to think i may be in for a little trouble and possible flamming their email if it takes over 2 weeks and im bored enough.

But i am starting to like this site better for how fast people reply lol.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from leetmod.com this morning. They have free shipping to U.S. and Canada. The site worked very well. My order was shipped this afternoon (yes, on the same day I placed the order), and I got a tracking number for USPS. They also answered e-mail on the same day. We'll see how long it takes to arrive.

-Bri

Psi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered my dstt last sunday night (9th of march). I got a confirmation email the same night, just a bit after i placed the order, saying the payment went through, but it didn't say if it got shiped or not. No tracking number or anything, just information of what i've ordered. since then thats the only email i've recieved.

I had ordered the micro sd from amazon that same night. not only have i received 2 confirmations, one from amazon and one from the seller, digital media source, but i had also got a notification that it had been shipped. Thats what makes me wonder if I'm getting good service or if i'm another error in the system.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Usually, you will get a confirmation e-mail when the payment is accepted, and another one when shipped. I should have been a little more clear -- leetmod sent me a confirmation immediately after payment, then another one later the same day when it was shipped.

If the site you've ordered from is anything like others I tried, yours probably hasn't been shipped yet. You should send them an e-mail asking for status. I had previously ordered from two other places and both of them did the same thing. When they didn't ship after a few days, I sent them an e-mail asking for the status of my order and they told me it was out of stock but that they would get more in "a few days." Once "a few days" turned into a few weeks, I canceled the order and went to leetmod. Leetmod doesn't show items that aren't in stock, and shows you exactly how many of each item are in stock.

By the way, I don't have any affiliation with leetmod whatsoever, but I was impressed with their website and the fact that they answered their e-mail in a day. Of course, that could all change if they ever become very popular.

-Bri

Psi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was already aware a confirmation e-mail and notice of shipping were both sent, I should also have been a little more clear. What i meant in the second paragraph of my last post was that the seller on amazon i bough the micro sd card from (i got sandisk, i wasnt ware kingston works better for dstt lol) sent me a confirmation, amazon also sent a confirmation, and the seller sent a notice of shipping. The last sentence "Thats what makes me wonder if I'm getting good service or if i'm another error in the system" was about the dstt chip, because gamersection didn't send the notice of shipping.

But i e-mailed them on friday night (six or seven times in 5 minutes lol (i was bored
tongue.gif
lol)), asking if it was shipped. I got a reply on saturday saying it would be here "middle of next week" (meaning they shipped it late lol, and yes, i laugh at myself a lot lol).

Now all i have to do is wait.

.....lol

Psi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The MSD card just got here, now I'm only waiting on the DSTT, now the questions.

What exactly do you need to start? I downloaded version 1.09, put the TTMENU dat file in the root (do i have to rename it to TTMENU.DAT or .nds ?) and the TTMENU folder, but whats the stuff i keep hearing about TTMENU.SYS? is it necessary?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The kernel should have a file named TTMENU.DAT and a folder named TTMENU. Place both on your microSD card (don't rename TTMENU.DAT). The first time you run, it will create a TTMENU.SYS and other files that it needs.

Make a "games" folder for your .nds files (don't put the .nds files on the root of the card).

-Bri

Psi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me, the TTMENU dat file wasn't named TTMENU.DAT, it's just TTMENU and the details say it's a dat file, and simple stuff like that for naming have made the biggest difference for me before, thats why i asked.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You have a bad kernel download, or you have your computer set up to not show you filename extensions, or you're doing something wrong. When you unzip the kernel archive (.ZIP file), you should see a file named TTMENU.DAT (it already has a .DAT extension) and a folder named TTMENU with a bunch of other files in it.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse