Anybody having issues with getting some games to load on 143u?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by iSpoiler, Oct 1, 2011.

1. iSpoiler
    OP

Newcomer iSpoiler Newbie

United States
    So I got everything patched and going but Ive noticed some games wont fully load. Like Sim City DS. I can pick the language and then it goes to the EA logo screen and then it just goes black. Anybody else have issues like this? Or suggestions on how to fix it?

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i'm assuming you are talking about roms and an ak2i?

try reformatting your micro sd card using the panasonic formatter.

have you experienced contact issues before?

-another world

3. northerngeezer

Newcomer northerngeezer Member

United States
    I have just experienced something similar.

I have 2 DSi's for my daughters and yesterday downloaded Barbie Jet Set and Style. The game worked on one (A)with no problems but not on the other(B).

All the previous loaded games work fine.

Sometimes it says "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the game card." Sometimes it just gives a blank white screen.

I then inserted the other SD card from the working DS (A) and that card worked okay with the aceKard in the DS Lite (B). and vice versa I put the SD card from (B) into (A) and it did not work with the new game therefore pointing to a possible problem with the SD card.

I then reformatted a new 2GB SD card with the Panasonic formatter and copied everything from the old SD card (B) but still the same problem.

I hope this makes sense

Any help appreciated.

thanks

4. HammerGuy

Newcomer HammerGuy Member

Portugal
    Read this guide and follow the instructions. It helped me when I had the same problem, so it should help you too.

5. iSpoiler
    OP

Newcomer iSpoiler Newbie

United States
    Just as an update for anybody who is going though something similar. Backed everything up, formatted the sd and put a fresh OS on my AK2i and everything boots up fine now.