Hacking Anybody have Calantra's WadTool v1.1 BETA, BannerTool (latest version) and other tools I need?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hello to the entire GBAtemp community!
I would like to ask if someone could re-upload the following tools and tools that I urgently need, and I can't find them anywhere, not even in EOL as all lonks for them are down: :(
Please, I need these tools so that I can test and use them on my PC.
If you could help me with this I would really appreciate it. : D

EDIT: I've found WadTool v1.1b, BannerTool, and extract.exe. Now I'm seeking for acTools.zip (Wii LZ77 tools) and injectuwad v2.x.

Last edited by SaulFabre,

creffca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, been a long, long time and I am (happily) shocked that someone is still using injectuwad! Did you ever find what you needed? I may be able to dig up the old executable somewhere...

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Wow, been a long, long time and I am (happily) shocked that someone is still using injectuwad! Did you ever find what you needed? I may be able to dig up the old executable somewhere...
Do you have injectuwad v2.3/2.4/2.5 and acTools (LZ77 tools for Wii with gbalzss) please? Thanks

SaulFabre

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
So i'm interested in Auto InjectuWAD injector v2.3/2.4/2.5 and acTools.zip (Wii LZ77 tools with gbalzss). Do you have links to these on MEGA, MediaFire or Google Drive please? I need them! Thanks

SaulFabre

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador

creffca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yeah nightstalker wrote the gui. Good times! Let me know if it doesn't work for you, it's been a while but I can help troubleshoot.

Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff