Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So something terrible happend... :( I finally got Dolphin working on my PC and started playing Pikmin and got really far, but after awhile the game just got buggier and buggier :O The music stopped and the game wouldn't save, but I was using Save States so I thought that I was going to be fine :/ But after a while I was just done with getting all the parts in the level "Forest Navel" the game won't load past sunset, so now I'm stuck here and...well...I have to start over again... :'(

I read online that using save-states would cause this problem, but I found out to late I guess :/ So thats why I'm wondering if anyone happends to have a save of pikmin where you have completed the three first levels (with all parts) and are just going to start on the fourth, or atleast somewhere close :) Doesn't quite matter what day it is on :) Im using the NTSC version, but I can just get the PAL version if any of you have a save for that :)

Thanks for reading :)

PS: I have looked other places on the internet, but the only ones I found where almost completed ones :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum