Anybody has any New Years Resolutions??

D

Deleted User

Get a better pc.

Off-Topic: I'm surprised how many people here don't have a 1080p monitor. If you can afford a 1080p computer I would have thought you would of got a 1080p monitor.
I didn't get the joke

Last edited by ,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Off-Topic: I'm surprised how many people here don't have a 1080p monitor. If you can afford a 1080p computer I would have thought you would of got a 1080p monitor.

Assuming you are not talking about general observations in another thread all those that made the joke have or have exceeded said 1080p setup.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Making money out of PTC sites, and buying stuff with it. I even buyed gifts to my family using that money.

My goal for 2018-2019 is to go to another country.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Lose weight (15 pounds is the plan)
  2. Continuing my transition
  3. Work on writing a book
  4. Build a LFS distro
  5. Build a gaming PC

1. Work on more IT certs. I shooting for 3 by end of year.
2. Continue my workout and push myself even harder. Need to lose 15 lbs.
3. Read more books.

Well someone is writing a book and someone wants to read more books, works out pretty well. :P
Also what up with the lose 15lb? Why specifically that? Shouldn't you aim for more?

I notice how many people just want to increase their monitor resolution. Very funny.:blink:

The only one I have for the next 4 years, survive until next election, under donald trump presidency. :ninja:

I'm surprised no one said complete my thier transgender transformation.
I wasn't trying to be mean or insensitive to be honest. :ph34r:

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well someone is writing a book and someone wants to read more books, works out pretty well. :P
Also what up with the lose 15lb? Why specifically that? Shouldn't you aim for more?

I notice how many people just want to increase their monitor resolution. Very funny.:blink:

The only one I have for the next 4 years, survive until next election, under donald trump presidency. :ninja:

I'm surprised no one said complete my thier transgender transformation.
I wasn't trying to be mean or insensitive to be honest. :ph34r:

I'm currently 165Ibs. If I get to 150 I will be in great shape.(kinda already am just some minor belly fat) I don't feel the need to lose more since I don't want to become a super model just look good naked :P

The next 4 years are going to be a trip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/