Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by whostolemywaffle, Aug 3, 2017.
did someone find away to play online on 3.0.0 because fiddler isnt working for me
Fiddler has never allowed online play with a required update, it only blocks updates. Meaning the system is unable to update with fiddler, but games can still check your current system version against the latest update and prevent you from playing online without an update. There is no way around this and there won't be a way without homebrew access (or perhaps pegaswitch) and something similar to ctr-httpwn for 3ds.
Do you need to ask this daily
I was thinking the same thing! Even if there is a work around it won't last long. We could be months or years away from a homebrew/piracy release so if online is that important to you (which seems to be the case) just update and save yourself the hassle.
but im always unlucky like in the 3ds hacking scene the day the cfw tutorials were released(i have luma ans b9s now) i updated a couple hours before im always unlucky xD
Then what are you waiting for? Update 2 DAY so we can enjoy CFW!
so do you guys think i should update my switch to play online? btw how many of you did?
Your decision, really. If you think the time you're going to wait waiting without online is worth getting homebrew afterwards, don't update. Otherwise do it. (I'm waiting for you! )
did you update?
u might? or u will
I really don't know ATM.
me either , i really want to update to play but im not trying to sell and buy another switch and i really want homebrew tho but i dont want to wait till 2018
I don't blame him. It took me two confirmations from someone just to realize that Fiddler didn't block updates and allow online play. The way everyone talks about the application is that you can block updates, but no one mentions it doesn't allow online play so...
Besides do you really have to mention this .
screw it i wanna play mk8 im updating
Somewhere down the line I will own a hacked Switch Mini anyways.
I think you should update if you can't wait that long. Homebrew is not gonna happen this year.
Well 2 or 3 people tweeted to not update, I mean I am on 2.X so I have to I asume but maybe I get a older one on Ebay later .D
you wont get anything later,all used consoles been updated by that time. consoles come with new firmware on it,nintendo is not that stupid to keep old firmware on new consoles