anybody else had problems playing bully

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by CJL18, Jun 21, 2008.

Jun 21, 2008
  1. CJL18
    OP

Member CJL18 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    backup copy on there modded wii? REason i'm asking i have burned about 50games and all play very good on my D2pro 9, but bully right when i'm about to fight those bullies before i go and change my uniform after i beat the bully up and try to insult him my game freezes the disk stops spinning and i have to unplug the wii from teh back to turn it off. I thought at first it was a bad dump so i downloaded the pal version, and same result. Whats up with that?

2. anishmg

Newcomer anishmg Member

India
    Hi, I have a JAP Wii with D2cKey and I can play the backup copy of Bully perfectly. Probably the media could be the culprit.

3. jan777

Member jan777 motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz

Philippines
    yep bully works for me too

4. ramzeva

Newcomer ramzeva Member

United States
    I had the same problem except it would freeze at any point.. its most likely your dvd-rom laser, I adjusted the pot according to guides and it never locked up again... do it at your own risk. Super Smash Bro Melee had a worse case of lockups being dual layer, works fine now though after pot adjustment, same thing nintendo does when you send it in for laser repair.