Hacking anybody actually cares about or bought this card?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
forum seems pretty dead, seems as no one really cares about this card (so do i) with stuff like acekard (micro sd FTW!!!) and m3 slot1 coming up.
in my opinion it was a big mistake not to use micro sd.
ds-x will go down.

mars

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, it was a big mistake when they tried and bribe forums to review/rate their card higher than the competition.

It's hard for me to hold much faith in a company (and or their products) when they don't even believe in their own merchandise enough to let it stand on its own merits.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this forum should be demolished and be merged with the "Other Flashcarts" forum..

Seems fair for a new product from a new group that has no credibility until their product actually comes out..

If it gains enough post counts, then this forum should exist..

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
true, better create a dslink forum, their product is already on the market
smile.gif

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To be honest, they could have a million Slot 1 only cards, I'd still only get a G6 or an M3 Lite (getting an M3 Lite btw, its just cause they are made by the same people) just due to the fact that they have perfected the Slot 2 loading technique and I know that they will always support it.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, there's no reason for this forum to exist (yet). M3, Supercard, G6 and EZ are popular enough to warrant their own forums... this isn't.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With the s1 slot cards being released I'd wait. Any of them can go belly up or stop supporting it. I'm waiting for a S1 solution from the supercard team, or M3 someone that does the popular DS carts. Because I know that they do update the firmware and won't leave you dead in the water.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well a wile ago there was a rumor that the m3 team had a slot 1 card ready, just needed the chip or plastic or something. well i'm just waiting for acecard to seehow that goes. it's the newest of the slot1 cards and they've alrready shown us a working model of it.

Beliavski

Trophies
XP
Country
some peolpe dont want to buy alot of different product to get shit started. with the ds-extreme i think they have targeted the user that just want to buy 1 product that is easy to use.

S

Sobtanian

I've preordered one, and it's reaching tomorrow hopefully

I think it's great, drag and drop, slot 1 only, almost everything works, and 4gbit is more than enough for me.

I also have an original neoflash 1gigabyte + magic key one, which sucks for nds as you gotta patch the roms with GST patcher. I use it for GBA only now.

And I've got a g6 lite, awesome device, but sometimes gets a bit stroppy. Reason I got the ds-x is so that I give the g6 to my girlfriend, she's playing contact on it now, and tomorrow i'll be joining in with ds-x (i hope).

i'll compare them both once i get the ds-x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM