anybody actually cares about or bought this card?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by g.crow, Sep 30, 2006.

Sep 30, 2006
  1. g.crow
    OP

Member g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

United States
    forum seems pretty dead, seems as no one really cares about this card (so do i) with stuff like acekard (micro sd FTW!!!) and m3 slot1 coming up.
    in my opinion it was a big mistake not to use micro sd.
    ds-x will go down.

mars

2. kmihalj

Newcomer kmihalj Advanced Member

Croatia
    Forums are dead becaouse no new news...

I actually preordered one ... for drag&drop functionality (I have Mac so this is esential)

3. Hypnotoad

Member Hypnotoad GBAtemp Fan

United States
    In my opinion, it was a big mistake when they tried and bribe forums to review/rate their card higher than the competition.

It's hard for me to hold much faith in a company (and or their products) when they don't even believe in their own merchandise enough to let it stand on its own merits.

4. rkenshin

Member rkenshin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    this forum should be demolished and be merged with the "Other Flashcarts" forum..

Seems fair for a new product from a new group that has no credibility until their product actually comes out..

If it gains enough post counts, then this forum should exist..

5. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    true, better create a dslink forum, their product is already on the market [​IMG]

6. flai

Member flai Androgynous Apparently :)

United Kingdom
    To be honest, they could have a million Slot 1 only cards, I'd still only get a G6 or an M3 Lite (getting an M3 Lite btw, its just cause they are made by the same people) just due to the fact that they have perfected the Slot 2 loading technique and I know that they will always support it.

7. bollocks

Member bollocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Yeah, there's no reason for this forum to exist (yet). M3, Supercard, G6 and EZ are popular enough to warrant their own forums... this isn't.

8. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    Make you feel good to wish death upon a card?

9. ds6220

Member ds6220 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Priceless.

10. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    I think I'll pre order one.

11. Extreme Coder

Member Extreme Coder GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Egypt
    I don't see why a DS-Xtreme forum should be made, when it hasn't beeen released yet, and as other say, replace this one with a DSLink one:)

12. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    With the s1 slot cards being released I'd wait. Any of them can go belly up or stop supporting it. I'm waiting for a S1 solution from the supercard team, or M3 someone that does the popular DS carts. Because I know that they do update the firmware and won't leave you dead in the water.

13. delta123

Member delta123 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    well a wile ago there was a rumor that the m3 team had a slot 1 card ready, just needed the chip or plastic or something. well i'm just waiting for acecard to seehow that goes. it's the newest of the slot1 cards and they've alrready shown us a working model of it.

14. Beliavski

Newcomer Beliavski Newbie

Sweden
    some peolpe dont want to buy alot of different product to get shit started. with the ds-extreme i think they have targeted the user that just want to buy 1 product that is easy to use.

15. Sobtanian

Sobtanian Newbie

I've preordered one, and it's reaching tomorrow hopefully

I think it's great, drag and drop, slot 1 only, almost everything works, and 4gbit is more than enough for me.

I also have an original neoflash 1gigabyte + magic key one, which sucks for nds as you gotta patch the roms with GST patcher. I use it for GBA only now.

And I've got a g6 lite, awesome device, but sometimes gets a bit stroppy. Reason I got the ds-x is so that I give the g6 to my girlfriend, she's playing contact on it now, and tomorrow i'll be joining in with ds-x (i hope).

i'll compare them both once i get the ds-x

16. t0m1th3

Newcomer t0m1th3 Member

United Kingdom
    I got mine on Tuesday and it's working well. Only gripe is it's a tiny bit harder to get into the slot.