any1 play game with four people

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by kevin69, Mar 3, 2009.

Mar 3, 2009
  1. kevin69
    OP

Newcomer kevin69 Newbie

United States
    my fc is 373848606381. tell me when four people want 2 play

2. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    uhhh
    first of all....its really hard to play a game with other people if they dont know what the game is
    there are tons of games with 4 people so how are we supposed to know?
    also, its difficult to arrange games via forum.
    try the gbatemp wifi IRC channel

3. W.I.C.K.E.D.

Member W.I.C.K.E.D. GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just to let you know because at first I didn't know this either but your friend code is different for every ds game that you have. I recommend you put the codes for the games you have in the friendcode database and possibly go to the IRC (chatrooms) to see if anyone wants to play. That would be the easiest as meeting up with others throught the forum isn't as easy as you would think. I just started playing on wifi night which if you didn't know is on wednesday from 5pm to 11pm. In the chat there is a wifi channel where people meet up to play games online together and from my experience is the easiest way to find a four player game. Last week we played Club house games for like two hours so I hope I helped and if you have any questions ask. Depending when you're on I'll play too, I like everything so there really aren't any games I won't play. Love ps zero and COD 5 on the ds. Hope to see you on!!! [​IMG]

ps. much of what I said is stated above I just tried to be a little more thorough being your new here [​IMG]