Any1 Hex edited Dragon Quest Builders to complete chapters and challenges yet?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Ray2R, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Ray2R
    OP

Ray2R GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2016
    United States
    The title. I really like where the story is headed for Dragon Quest however I feel like I'm rushing through them to unlock islands for free play mode and I'm also not completing the challenges the first time around and I'm not going to repeat the chapters as they take a long time.

I would like Chapters and Challenges values. I wouldn't know where to start looking for them so if someone's done it already. Please help.

2. liomajor

liomajor GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 10, 2008
    United States
    You can seek them if you want, this savegame is decrypted and contains one before and after cantlin's final battle: ZS

3. Boysbigbig

Boysbigbig Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2015
    United States
    Concord, North Carolina
    Hey if I inbox you my save can you hex it for me please? I am so confused and all i want is 255 Items in my inventory that im holding onto.

4. Ray2R
    OP

Ray2R GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2016
    United States
    You can only hold 99 of each in each slot and after each chapter it everything is delete and you start all over. You absolutely don't need it but you if you want it someone has done that over in the hebkaku save edit thread.

5. liomajor

liomajor GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 10, 2008
    United States
    You can use either it once per Island, or use Slot 1-12 to change whatever you hold to 99 pieces of it.

How to use goHANmem for Dragon Quest Builder

Last edited by liomajor, Oct 16, 2016