Any word on a Kinect Tennis game?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by dlf, Jul 13, 2010.

1. dlf
    OP

dlf GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2009
    United States
    Yet another topic by little ol' me . . . [​IMG] , but any word on a full tennis game coming to Kinect? Someone I know wants a tennis game that can more accuratly read his movements, thought of getting a 360 because of kinect. But if one isn't coming, we probably won't.

2. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    EA were porting Grand Slam Tennis from the Wii I think.

3. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    I'd be amazed if there wasn't a tennis game. They won't miss a trick like that.

4. dlf
    OP

dlf GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2009
    United States
    I seem to recall that being canned for the 360 & PS3, yet went onto full release to the Wii (in which case it did, since we had a copy)

5. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    They may mention something next month when they confirm the price at Gamescon. Can't say i've ever really heard of that event though...

6. dlf
    OP

dlf GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2009
    United States
    Corrding to Wikipedia, EA may be working on getting it compatible with Kinect & Move. Wow, if so we'd have two copies of the game -- Wii (USB loader) & 360. Though I hope it doesn't require two people to play, because I suck @ Tennis. What was EA's E3 like?

7. Ryufushichou

Ryufushichou I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!

Mar 29, 2008
    Raimon Junior High
    Hopefully not. I dont like kinect, i dont like the idea of it, its pretty much just and advanced Eyetoy with singstar built in.

8. dlf
    OP

dlf GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2009
    United States
    It's not me that wants a realistic tennis game, it's someone else, though I half wish for a 360 . . . speaking of controllers, can the parts of move be bought or used separately?