Any Wiinja Deluxe reviews out there?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Presto, Mar 5, 2007.

Mar 5, 2007
  1. Presto
    OP

Member Presto GBAtemp Regular

United States
    jsut curious to see what people think of it so far my wiikey and my wiinja DX are going to ship this week so i want to know which to play with first.

2. hey_suburbia

Member hey_suburbia Do The Lizard Bop

United States
    I'm wondering the same thing, I have a Wiinja deluxe pre-ordered that should arrive this week, any review will be great!

3. Harsesis

Newcomer Harsesis Member

United Kingdom
    I've just installed mines, really good. Had a problem playing NTSC Mario Kart DD but using the loader to force the resolution to NTSC worked. Everything is excellent so far [​IMG] no problems!

4. CYatta

Member CYatta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What I'd really like to know about this thing is the whole "MultiDisc/MultiGames." I know what Multi Disc means, but Multi Games? Is that referring to the ol' multi-game on 1 disc creator stuff for GC chips like Viper and Qoob?

I'm at a fork in the road when it comes to this thing and the Wiikey, as I'm sure most people are. If i could order both like you did, I would, but I'm just not made of money.

But the way it's lookin, might go for a Wiikey, support looks great.

5. Presto
    OP

Member Presto GBAtemp Regular

United States

only rear diff is wii key is 512k and Wiinja DX is 256. I am gonna install the wiinja in my extra wii and play with it b4 tapping into my luanch wii with all my VC games and Wii points. I am probably gonna sell teh Wiinja DX console as a premod adn keep the wii key one.

I was the first eprson to order from modchip man i even picked it up for 34.99 they didn't change the price within the first hour of listing it. i talked with tehm today and they said they will ship earily to mid week