Hacking Any way to visit Japanese eShop/get Japanese demos with a Gateway 3DS?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Ok see, thanks I did wonder. also I was thinking how did he download it in the first place if he was still on 2.2???, he would not of been able to access e-shop unless he had updated to the new 2.3b 8x FW to access e-shop. So he must of grabbed it from somewhere.

he was wrong, he was on 2.3, since 2.2 doesn't support fw 81. so he woudln't have even been able to access eshop

Titania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've japanese 3ds, gateway 2.3b, emunand and downloaded the demo...but can't play iy, black screen...what's the problem?

Titania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
he didn't, he had a problem, maybe his sd card was bad etc.
those pictures are mine, i got the demo by going to the eshop.

as I said in my previous post, i have 2.3b, japanese 3ds, emunand and 4.5. I went to the eshop, downloaded it...but when I launch the demo i get black screen (i waited 10 minutes, nothing happens)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
as I said in my previous post, i have 2.3b, japanese 3ds, emunand and 4.5. I went to the eshop, downloaded it...but when I launch the demo i get black screen (i waited 10 minutes, nothing happens)

hmm you too...? very weird...
gw 2.3b is the exact same as 2.3, so that is not the problem.
hmm i have no idea, sorry :(

Titania

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hmm you too...? very weird...
gw 2.3b is the exact same as 2.3, so that is not the problem.
hmm i have no idea, sorry :(

did you do/have something else?
I also deleted and re-downloaded the demo, but I still get the black screen...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i'm using the 4gb that came with my xl... but that doesn't mean the one that comes with it is perfect etc... all i can say is that it SHOULD be working... so.. good luck :(

Gilberd

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I got the demo to work. I got a different sd card and formatted emunand on it and downloaded the demo on there. It worked.
Although there is not much to the demo. Only 5 characters to play with. Mario, Link, Pikachu, Murabito, and Rockman.
The memory card was a 8gb micro sd card. Idk if that has anything to do with it or not. My other memory card still had free space.

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the 4GB one that came with my 3DS and I have 2 games downloaded onto it and the demo works fine for me :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?