apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it took me awhile to load everything up to rominator but know how could i get those files in the ez client
ohmy.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
it took me awhile to load everything up to rominator but know how could i get those files in the ez clientÂ
ohmy.gif

The EZ Client is kind of a *manager* in itself, as the games require patching before placing on your card. Rominator is for the flash cards that involve 'drag & drop', like the DS-X, R4, M3, etc. Not the EZ-Flash.

Regards.

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ummm i just deleted my old roms after i put them into the rominator so is there any way to get them back i cant drag them off anywhere they are just there are they gone forever!!

I really just want to be able to put the games into the client it doesnt need to be from rominator but i mean how do i get stuff off rominator

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
ummm i just deleted my old roms after i put them into the rominator so is there any way to get them back i cant drag them off anywhere they are just there are they gone forever!!

I really just want to be able to put the games into the client it doesnt need to be from rominator but i mean how do i get stuff off rominator

Ohh I see what you're saying.

You dragged them onto Rominator and it copied the games to the Default Games folder, yes.

You didn't happen to read the 'Read Me' file, did you? That's what it's there for. Please read it for any answers to your Rominator questions. I'll answer this one:

The Default Games Folder is as follows:
C:\Documents and Settings\*Your User Name*\Application Data\Rominator Data\Games

Go there, and grab 'em from there.

Remember, you don't need to use Rominator's game folder. You can choose your NDS Games folder and it'll scan that location.

Regards.

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks hankchill i got scared for a bit sorry for not properly reading the .pdf i read it but i didnt really understand the default folder thing i found my roms but what was the second part of your post mean you said something about nds game folder and rominator ?

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks hankchill i got scared for a bit sorry for not properly reading the .pdf i read it but i didnt really understand the default folder thing i found my roms but what was the second part of your post mean you said something about nds game folder and rominator ?

It means you can set the Rominator to send your copied games to anywhere you want.

For example, if you create a folder on your desktop called NDS Games, you can set Rominator to copy your games into your newly created NDS Games folder on the desktop instead of the defualt folder here:

C:\Documents and Settings\*Your User Name*\Application Data\Rominator Data\Games

P.S. You can name your folder anything you want; doesn't have to be called NDS Games & the folder doesn't have to be on your desktop; it can be anywhere you decide to put it (but you have to change the Rominator setting in order for your games to go where you want it to go)

Hope this helps
smile.gif

P.P.S. - I has been followin this thread since the beginnin and, hankchill, ya is simply a genius
bow.gif
Thank fook GBATemp has got ya instead of Sony (tho ya would probly be millionaire if they got their dirty hands on ya lol)

hankchill, thanks from the bottom of me wee heart (reason i hisna put in any of me tuppences before wis cos thot Rominator wis perfect, but then ya always came back and made it more perfect
wtf.gif
How is ya done that? Is ya a witch or summit?
rofl2.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.