Hacking Any way to use PS4 Link (Remote Play PS4) on FW 3.60?

zeon_xp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I wonder if exists any way to make work the PS4 Link on the firmware 3.60 in order to keep using henkaku. Maybe some unofficial homebrew?

Thank you!!!

Last edited by zeon_xp,

Alex79uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno man, works fine for me though! I haven't got update blocker or anything like that. Literally just the HENkaku hack and that's it.

I made a quick video:

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel your pain on that yo. I was able to remote play on 3.60 actually, but today I installed the accountswitcher thingy, switched profiles and back to my original once and now I get the system update prompt whenever I try remote play. FML

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel your pain on that yo. I was able to remote play on 3.60 actually, but today I installed the accountswitcher thingy, switched profiles and back to my original once and now I get the system update prompt whenever I try remote play. FML

It has nothing to do with you switching profiles, now it is required to be on 3.61 to remote play and log into PSN.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have set up remote play before 3.61 came out, you can still use remote play without update.. If you did not set up remote play before 3.61 came out, then you must log-in to your PSN account but can't because it checks your firmware. At least that's what I think.

No, when Vita update blocker was working remote play was also working, that's because the 3.60 firmware was still able to connect to the network, you couldn't log into the PS Store as normal but you could do things like receive notifications, sync trophies and remote play without having to update or use the blocker...

Now that it is %100 required to log into PSN nothing works.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, when Vita update blocker was working remote play was also working, that's because the 3.60 firmware was still able to connect to the network, you couldn't log into the PS Store as normal but you could do things like receive notifications, sync trophies and remote play without having to update or use the blocker...

Now that it is %100 required to log into PSN nothing works.
Wrong. Remote play doesn't connect to the server when you have already set it up. If you want absolutely be sure, turn Internet off of your router and try to connect to your Vita directly. It works.

Blue24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant do anything without it asking me to update. Im trying to get vhbl bubble but i cant get a psp demo/game to do it from the store or a transfer because a update notification and the update blocker 1.2 wont work

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
qcma
I cant do anything without it asking me to update. Im trying to get vhbl bubble but i cant get a psp demo/game to do it from the store or a transfer because a update notification and the update blocker 1.2 wont work
you have a ps3? only way to do it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass