Hacking Any way to use PS4 Cheater with ESP8266?

NbAlIvEr100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying for days to get PS4 Cheater to function properly on 5.05. A few times I got it working, but I am in no way sure of the process I took to get that achieved. I started using Al-Azif's DNS host locally and had that method working for a day and then it just stopped working. Then I've started hosting my own exploits on a website of my own. When I do everything that needs to be done to send a payload from PS4 Cheater, I continuously get a "source actively refused connection" error??! I am usually using vortexHEN 1.6 followed by BIN Loader to send the payload, but to no avail. I keep seeing posts about people running something called "Original", but I don't have that payload in my sources. HERE is my hosted page (not MY actual host, I'm just hosting it on a page I made) if anybody wants to take a look at it and try and get PS4 Cheater to actually work. Finally, I've also setup an ESP8266 as a final method to try and get PS4 Cheater to work. Nothing seems to function properly.

So I ask, is it just NOT possible to use PS4 Cheater with an ESP8266?-- and before anybody comments the "usual" things, yes, I am using my PS4's IP address and making sure that "Awaiting Payload" displays properly. I also have all Win10 and my A/V firewall settings disabled. Is there something else I should be using or that I need to do network-side of things to get this working? Even though you need to use a PC to even activate PS4 Cheater, it would be nice to get a method where I don't always have to use a PC to run the exploit; would it be better if I did the cache method?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: Just to clarify, I have gotten this to work a couple times, but for some reason I just can't replicate the process it took to make it function properly.

leequan2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I tried to pair PS4 Cheater with PS4 ESP8266 but failed. I think PS4 cheater work completely on LAN/wifi connection. I'm using LAN connection for speed of searching value higher than wifi.

Last edited by leequan2009,

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Bro, I don't know where you're going wrong or why it's not replicating, but I was kind of in the same place as you where I was getting frustrated and just couldn't get PS4 Trainer by TylerMods to work with ESP8266. Finally, I ditched ESP8266 and used ps4-exploit-host.

I know I've not used PS4 Cheater, but I've made step-by-step instructions on how to do it, which works every time for me. Maybe you can go through those steps and see something that will make it work for you :)

Need help with PS4 Trainer by TylerMods

NbAlIvEr100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro, I don't know where you're going wrong or why it's not replicating, but I was kind of in the same place as you where I was getting frustrated and just couldn't get PS4 Trainer by TylerMods to work with ESP8266. Finally, I ditched ESP8266 and used ps4-exploit-host.

I know I've not used PS4 Cheater, but I've made step-by-step instructions on how to do it, which works every time for me. Maybe you can go through those steps and see something that will make it work for you :)

Need help with PS4 Trainer by TylerMods

Yeah true, but the whole point was to see how it could be worked on for the ESP8266.......but yes, you are right, you have to ditch the ESP8266....it's just not accustomed to this type of execution. I've come to the realization that I'm better off just using my self-hosted exploits online. However, I believe I've figured out the problem with any errors when it comes to going through your router for PS4 Cheater. You need to port forward your router with the open ports 9020 and 9023 and forward them from your PC's IP Address. This has fixed all of my problems.

Reactions: GaaraPrime

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you mean the PS4-Cheater v1.4.5 for PC?
Try one of my esp firmwares and follow my setup manual. For the use, the PC must be connected to the same network as PS4. You can integrate your esp with my version to your regular network, so that there is no need to switch. For sending the jkpatch from the cheater, first start HEN, then the bin-loader and if "warte auf Payload" appears, you can connect with the cheater.

https://github.com/muxi1/MUXI505_LITE-ESP8266-Firmware-for-PS4-FW-5.05/releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)