Any way to use badge arcade without NNID?

caliskier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wonder if I have to have NNID to use badge arcade or if there is a way around it. My Japan 3ds has had its lang changed

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Somehow getting around the NNID requirement would require some serious hacking of the game, and I haven't heard about anybody doing that.

If you just want custom badges and don't actually care about the game, that's a different matter.

caliskier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow getting around the NNID requirement would require some serious hacking of the game, and I haven't heard about anybody doing that.

If you just want custom badges and don't actually care about the game, that's a different matter.

OK, that’s too bad. If there’s an easy way to get the badges, That might be good to know

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's not possible to play Badge Arcade without an NNID or by modifying the game to bypass the NNID checks, which requires a lot of hacking skills. Instead you can apply custom badges to your 'HOME Menu' using "GYTB" as mentioned.

BeetleGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a bit old, but I think I have a solution. If you're using a Japanese 3DS thats been language swapped, install FBI if you somehow haven't, go into titles, and find Nintendo Network ID Settings (it'll be below any of your installed games). From there, make/log into an NNID that's not being used on another 3DS, and it'll link. This'll allow you to use things like rverse (a miiverse revival app) and other system apps, but I'm not sure if it'll still need the eShop to actually boot into the game. I don't think it will tho.

Edit: Works like a charm, just took a little time to download the rest of the needed files.

Last edited by BeetleGuy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.