Homebrew Any Way to use 3DS to Debug NDS Games?

ReclaimerShawn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title says all. Basically, I'd like to use something like NTR Debugger on a DS game ran by a Nintendo 3DSXL to search for addresses, poke addresses, and to set breakpoints on addresses and return functions. Is there a way to do any of that without Desmume/NO$GBA? I've done this on both emulators: it's just that I've been told the codes I made for the DS didn't work. Maybe the codes worked and they did something wrong, I don't know. I do know the addresses are static as they are in Desmume/NO$GBA (the codes consistently work on there), and I've verified that in several stages of the game, so that tells me some of the addresses are shifted on real hardware versus emulation.

I know NitroHax3DS can be used to utilize action replay codes, but I need something in order to make action replay codes that's accurate to the actual addresses.

If you know anything that might do even a fraction of what I want, even just something tiny like the ability to take DS RAM Dumps, that'd help me out. I don't want to have to buy a Trainer Toolkit for my Nintendo DS to do this.

Last edited by ReclaimerShawn,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: I couldn't really get into moon it's too different for my likes