Hacking Any way to update supercard dstwo without using another ds?

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the 3ds xl and I can't play my supercard dstwo on it because of the firmware. Is there a way to upgrade without using another device, I don't have access to one. Thanks.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
On a semi-related note, where would be cheapest place to get a dstwo with paypal as payment option?

metal01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I download the file and dropped it into the root of my card, but it doesn't give me the option to update on my 3ds. The firmware on my 3ds is current, I just get the "an error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER button to turn the system off. Any help on what I can do?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ok I download the file and dropped it into the root of my card, but it doesn't give me the option to update on my 3ds. The firmware on my 3ds is current, I just get the "an error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER button to turn the system off. Any help on what I can do?

If the firmware is on the microsd, leave it on that error screen for a few minutes and it will update.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
I bought my SCDS2 on nds-card with paypal.

You shouldn't tell people about exceptions to the rule. You have to manually ask the most vendors if they will accept payments via paypal. Any chargebacks, etc and where paypal finds out about the order was from a flashcart vendor usually ends bad for the vendor with the account and money basically frozen. This also ends badly for any future person looking to pay via paypal as well.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You shouldn't tell people about exceptions to the rule. You have to manually ask the most vendors if they will accept payments via paypal. Any chargebacks, etc and where paypal finds out about the order was from a flashcart vendor usually ends bad for the vendor with the account and money basically frozen. This also ends badly for any future person looking to pay via paypal as well.

It's on their site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: