Hacking Any way to retain VC title for CBHC in a new NNID?

Ynovan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok, basically my NNID had permaban on Splatoon. I wonder if there is any way to keep my VC title destined for Haxchi / CBHC in a new NNID, the ticket is legit because obviously I bought it. Could I get the ticket with tik2sd or something similar to add it to the new NNID somehow?
Thanks.

Last edited by Ynovan,

Feffe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, basically my NNID had permaban on Splatoon. I wonder if there is any way to keep my VC title destined for Haxchi / CBHC in a new NNID, the ticket is legitimate because obviously I bought it. Could I get the ticket with tik2sd or something similar to add it to the new NNID somehow?
Thanks.
As long as the user who bought the title is logged-in, if the title is installed on Wii U NAND I think you can have another user (with another NNID) set to default and it will still be on Wii U NAND. You don't need to rebuy it / transfer license.

I'm not 100% sure because on my Wii U I have 4 users but only one of them has a NNID.

Reactions: E1ite007

Ynovan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As long as the user who bought the title is logged-in, if the title is installed on Wii U NAND I think you can have another user (with another NNID) set to default and it will still be on Wii U NAND. You don't need to rebuy it / transfer license.

I'm not 100% sure because on my Wii U I have 4 users but only one of them has a NNID.

The thing is, I wanted to get rid of that NNID for a long time, but I didn't because I bought my VC title on that account. So I would like to know if there is any way to transfer the legit ticket into a new NNID.

Feffe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah, no, I think you can't. The moment you log off from your Wii U the system deletes everything including the CBHC title (and you'll brick).

You should uninstall CBHC and re-buy the VC game with the new NNID.

Ynovan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah, no, I think you can't. The moment you log off from your Wii U the system deletes everything including the CBHC title (and you'll brick).

You should uninstall CBHC and re-buy the VC game with the new NNID.

Damn. Not even removing Haxchi / CBCH and restoring the VC title? I have seen in other threads that it is possible to extract the legit ticket and inject it into FakeSign titles to remove it and run them without a CFW, would it be possible for this to work with the VC title?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr