Hacking Any way to remove the Wii U chat and Health and Safety channels?

bostonBC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to free up 2 more slots for games. Is there any way to remove the Wii U chat and Health and Safety channels?

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be possible with System Config Tool, but I don't recommend trying it. Its VERY easy to brick your console with System Config Tool, the smallest mistake can turn out to be a HUGE problem or a brick.

I would ask someone on here that has experience with the in and outs of the Wii U file system and OS.

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you even get to 300 channels, I only install games I actually play, otherwise it just sits there doing nothing wasting space lol.
I maxed mine out and I plan to play almost all of them. theres a lot of good 64 games that work on the menu and a LOT of Wii games that will work plus japanese ones. You would hate the fact that I have 6 different 256 gb SD cards to hold all my gamecube and ps1 games. And I'm still piling up arcade games and JP exclusive DS games :rofl:

86houdini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really isn't hard to reach 300 titles? I don't have any Gamecube or Wii games and I'm already at 250.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use different drives. The limit is per device iirc. It will mess up your sorting of the first device when you turn on the console on the second device though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over