ROM Hack Any way to remove the Blood Vengeance Movie from Tekken 3D?

Clydefrosch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah, so, you know how Tekken Prime edition comes with an entire (mostly bad) movie on the cart?

a movie that probably makes up half or more of that games filesize.
now, back in the psp days, there were many games where people removed movie sequences (either by downright deleting them, or by replacing them with a low sized dummy movie) to reduce file size and I've been wondering if there was any way to do the same for 3ds games by now.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok well not in the cart, but yeah in the digital installed version, i guess you could just replace it with a dummy video yeah

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 to find out how to do this. I mean the movie is only a lil cheesy but it IS derived from a video game so...
Still better than Mortal Kombat: The Movie. :P

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 to find out how to do this. I mean the movie is only a lil cheesy but it IS derived from a video game so...
Still better than Mortal Kombat: The Movie. :P
I hope you are talking about mortal kombat annihilation and not the first mortal kombat movie. It's part 2 that's the bad one.

Last edited by cvskid,

Clydefrosch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never knew you could buy video games packed with an entire movie onto them, that's sorta interesting.

Are we talking about some sort of 20-30 min indie short or a full on 2 hour movie that you would see in theaters.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never knew you could buy video games packed with an entire movie onto them, that's sorta interesting.

Are we talking about some sort of 20-30 min indie short or a full on 2 hour movie that you would see in theaters.
Similiar things have happen in the past like the street fighter anniversary collection for ps2 has the entire english dubbed version of street fighter 2 the movie on it.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

It's a lengthy movie. More than 1 hour, at least. Can't remember the exact duration.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1