Any way to re-install themehax for 2.5 (after swapping themes)?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by DiscostewSM, Oct 26, 2015.

1. DiscostewSM
    OP

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Like an idiot, I wiped my themehax by switching themes, so even if I got an updated payload, it still won't work because I need to re-install the entrypoint. I am running an o3DS 9.2.0-20U.

Decided to install 2.5 on CN so that I could then attempt to install themehax, but the odd thing with the themehax that came with the starter zip, I would load it up, and only for a split second would the text for with instructions show. Soon after, I'd get a black screen. The odd thing is that the app is still running, because if I press either A or B, and then follow with Start, it exits like it normally would, so something with the display is going wonky. Either way, I know themehax doesn't get installed because even when I press A for it to install, there's no files associated with the hax in my SD root, and holding L during bootup doesn't do anything.

2. TPatroller

TPatroller Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
  3. DiscostewSM
    OP

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    Yeah, guess I just have to wait. Stupid me for wiping the entrypoint when I didn't need to. :(

Guess I better get to working on other things instead of worrying about this.