Hacking Any way to purchase Gateway stickers separately somewhere?

Moshny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
There is really nothing to add here.
Does anybody know seller or something where it is possible to purchase them?
It can be helpful to some users like me :)

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can make them yourself. All you need is Sticker Paper which is sold anywhere printing paper is sold (Heres Staples link).

Second you need the Gateway picture logo which is easy to find. (You can also make a custom sticker if you want too.)

Then you need the dimensions of the card so you know what size to print out the sticker. (Here's a thread dealing with the dimensions of micro sd card stickers. Users inside also know the dimensions of a 3DS game cart).

Finally you need a printer. After printing you cut them out with a scissors.

If you dont feel like making one yourself, you can ask people in the above thread about stickers to make one for you.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I once bought Acekard 2i stickers from ZhuZhu China (bulk order though).
Email them.
However, it might cost a bit because they do have to put in some extra effort for you and also post it out to you. But if you are desperate.

Moshny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thanks guys. Ill guess Ill go with what Vengenceonu suggested. Its no dice to ask my seller (I tried), and I doubt bulk seller will go for so long as to provide some random guy with one pair of stickers for low cost (I asked zhuzhu nevertheless).

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you need Gateway stickers? Since you are starting with a blank canvass, why not get some badass stickers? Like, a viking doing a sweet kickflip over a pile of zombie corpses while shooting a My Little Pony.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you need Gateway stickers? Since you are starting with a blank canvass, why not get some badass stickers? Like, a viking doing a sweet kickflip over a pile of zombie corpses while shooting a My Little Pony.

Not enough space on sticker for all that awesomeness.

josesixone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Moshny, where did you buy your card from, so I can avoid them. I heard modchipcentral did not ship two stickers on the red, just on the easy side. They said something about the two stickers damages the 3ds slot, constant jamming, creates read errors, returns, and chaos!!.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Moshny, where did you buy your card from, so I can avoid them. I heard modchipcentral did not ship two stickers on the red, just on the easy side. They said something about the two stickers damages the 3ds slot, constant jamming, creates read errors, returns, and chaos!!.

Bah.

Two stickers works fine on mine. No problems thus far.

Moshny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have no issues with both stickers currently, but with time they can peel themselves off and it can pose serious problem (or so I've read at least).
While I still dont figured out this problem entirely, I'm using a temporary solution which involves changing only micro while red card sits in the slot. I do not use nds mode so this will suffice for now. Changing only micro does not seem to bring additional pressure on both red card and console itself (compared to changing entire red card at least).

And no Putin, thanks :)

josesixone check your PM for the shop

As for ability to purchase from ZhuZhu mentioned earlier here is their answer:

hello

sorry ,it is not possible
ciao
So no dice here...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is