Any way to PERMANENTLY remove the System Update message?

mranonymous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Maintenance Mode fix works to remove the "Ready to start system update" message, but it comes back. I'm not sure what triggers it to come back (sleep mode perhaps, or just a certain length of time)

Is there a way to permanently get rid of this message?

Also, it seems that the 90DNS method does not work to block a system update - I tested this on my clean Switch, using 163.172.141.219 and 207.246.121.077 as the IP addresses. Does anyone know why this may be?

Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Maintenance Mode fix works to remove the "Ready to start system update" message, but it comes back. I'm not sure what triggers it to come back (sleep mode perhaps, or just a certain length of time)

Also, it seems that the 90DNS method does not work to block a system update - I tested this on my clean Switch, using 163.172.141.219 and 207.246.121.077 as the IP addresses. Does anyone know why this may be?

Thanks
I highly recommend asking in the Switch Noobs Paradise instead.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks
atm no theres no method. and as for 90dns, yet another reason to use exosphere or incognito.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?