Hacking Any way to permanently fix the aspect ratio on homebrew launcher?

jwitz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I put the homebrew on vwii a few years back and still have to click the aspect fixer every time. Has this been fixed?

D

Deleted User

Not in the official homebrew channel, but a forwarder is available that does what you ask.
You open the forwarder channel, and it fixes the screen for you, and then it launches HBC.
Even better, the forwarder channel is available in many different colours. (I used green).

See the definitive guide to vWii hacking for some links to forwarder channels.

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wasn't aware of the 16:9 forwarder (used the manual fix as well) and the availability of a green (my fav color) mod. Thanks. :)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't aware of the 16:9 forwarder (used the manual fix as well) and the availability of a green (my fav color) mod. Thanks. :)
Also the title of this thread is misleading. You are talking about "Homebrew Channel" not "Homebrew Launcher". HBL is for Wii U and HBC is for vWii. There is no aspect issue with Homebrew Launcher.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also the title of this thread is misleading. You are talking about "Homebrew Channel" not "Homebrew Launcher". HBL is for Wii U and HBC is for vWii. There is no aspect issue with Homebrew Launcher.
I'm not the one who opened the thread. Just a guy who came around, found some useful information and wanted to say thanks. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: