ROM Hack Question Any way to obtain Dinamax Eevee and Dinamax Pikachu

TheXaver16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any way to obtain these creatures without having the real game? Like, with a save file of those games, make pokemon sword think you actually played it

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can't install a save game without having the game installed (or without it having been installed in the past), neither EdiZon or Checkpoint will see the save files on your SD if the game isn't installed first.

I had previously played Let's Go Eevee so I got the Eevee, I had to install the full Let's Go Pikachu just to create a save, get the Pikachu, and then delete the game.

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
how? i have let's go eevee also, but don't know where to receive eevee in sword.

there:
IMG_20191112_154918.jpg

You need to use the train after the first city

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its probally in the same area i caught my pikachu you will see kids wearing a pikachu and evee costume in yellow grass dont remember the name of the area
nope, your area is a bit later in the game.

This one is even before the first huge area, the first time you need to use the train.
There are two trainers, one that give you Eevee and one that give you Pikachu.

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any save should do (I never beat let's go)
talk to those npcs and make sure you're playing under the same account you played let's go under if you have multiple accounts.

all Pikachu and Eevee in game can dynamax, but only the ones obtained from these npcs can gigantamax (and get the new forms & attacks)

The npcs are encountered at the wild area train station the first time you go there (and they stay there forever) they have flawless IVs and don't worry about losing the gigantamax forms if they accidentally evolve, since they are hard coded to never evolve

Wonder_Woman_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, your area is a bit later in the game.

This one is even before the first huge area, the first time you need to use the train.
There are two trainers, one that give you Eevee and one that give you Pikachu.
Thanks for the tip I got an extra Pikachu and evee now lol also Pikachu can learn surf

Reactions: xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

arabtm

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
guys. i did something stupid and I released the gigantamax pikachu version, thinking i could also do the same with the wild pikachu that i caught, so no need to have double pikachu.

is there a possibility to get the gigantamax pikachu back again? maybe using PkHex? thanks

Wonder_Woman_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys. i did something stupid and I released the gigantamax pikachu version, thinking i could also do the same with the wild pikachu that i caught, so no need to have double pikachu.

is there a possibility to get the gigantamax pikachu back again? maybe using PkHex? thanks
u can catch both in the game

igoticecream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Code to claim rewards from playing lets go pikachu/eevee and pokemon quest (unknown reward, but posting for anyone that does know).
Active the cheats before the save file its loaded (during game boot) then go to the guys in the train station and talk to them

Code:
[Redeem Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu]
04000000 00C37E3C 6B1F011F

[Redeem Pokemon Let's Go Eevee]
04000000 00C37E98 6B1F011F

[Redeem Pokemon Quest ???]
04000000 00C37EF4 6B1F011F

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.