Hacking Any way to install vwii homebrew without a game.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another (possibly stupid) question:
Would an IOSU exploit possibly allow us to install homebrew channel in vWii? May be a stupid question, but I honestly have no clue of how the Wii U and vWii works.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another (possibly stupid) question:
Would an IOSU exploit possibly allow us to install homebrew channel in vWii? May be a stupid question, but I honestly have no clue of how the Wii U and vWii works.
Hmm until we get IOSU we will never know for sure but why wait and see when you can just go and buy a second hand lego game to hack the vWii they are super cheap I got a copy of lego star wars for 1 pound a while back and the shop had loads of copies

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm until we get IOSU we will never know for sure but why wait and see when you can just go and buy a second hand lego game to hack the vWii they are super cheap I got a copy of lego star wars for 1 pound a while back and the shop had loads of copies
I was more asking for curiosity's sake. Even when IOSU came out and IF it were possible it would still probably be a while until someone developed a method to install homebrew channel to vWii from Wii U mode. I've already been looking at the exploit game list and trying to find a good price for one (only for a day so far)

enderzombie15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was more asking for curiosity's sake. Even when IOSU came out and IF it were possible it would still probably be a while until someone developed a method to install homebrew channel to vWii from Wii U mode. I've already been looking at the exploit game list and trying to find a good price for one (only for a day so far)
I should probably start looking at some games too. But its like paying some money for homebrew channel (because you have to buy the game and also did i spell channel right?)

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should probably start looking at some games too. But its like paying some money for homebrew channel (because you have to buy the game and also did i spell channel right?)
Well to be fair I've been needing to replace my broken copy of SSBB. And yes you spelt channel right

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

enderzombie15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well to be fair I've been needing to replace my broken copy of SSBB. And yes you spelt channel right

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Im probably going to get ssbb too. Thanks for the spell check

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lego Batman is like $5 or less. Just consider it like buying a tool to finish a job.
I guess that makes sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.