Homebrew Any way to hack Streetpass Plaza to unlock everything?

Retroledeom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently i just downgraded to 9.2 and my streetpass data is gone... i don't want to work to get all of it back so is ther a way to hack in hats, puzzles and even miis to the plaza?

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Recently i just downgraded to 9.2 and my streetpass data is gone... i don't want to work to get all of it back so is ther a way to hack in hats, puzzles and even miis to the plaza?
Did you really had done a system format (going to System Configurations and format the system through it) on sysNAND before downgrading or before doing a dump of your NAND?

If you did format only after downgrading and done a NAND dump your emuNAND should hold your Mii Plaza games progress (it's saved on NAND, not SD card), only having to download data from spotpass again.

EDIT: @MarioErmando some guides instructs people to do a system format even before trying doing a downgrade attempt to increase the success chances. They would be right if Nintendo had released a 10.4 system version already (since you can only try once). Sometimes people format the system beforehand due to fear of failing in downgrading or due to bad English reading skills.

Last edited by Tomy Sakazaki,

Retroledeom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shit went wrong while creating an emunand after formatting sysnand, so thats that, but i have a nand backup before i formatted my sysnand, how would get my Streetpass plaza data from sysnand backup to emunand?

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Shit went wrong while creating an emunand after formatting sysnand, so thats that, but i have a nand backup before i formatted my sysnand, how would get my Streetpass plaza data from sysnand backup to emunand?

You can inject your sysNAND backup into the emuNAND using Emunand Tool, I believe.

Retroledeom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
but i already have shit installed on emunand ;_;. Is there any way to get or atleast hack all my stuff back?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

guys pls

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Also, I'm wondering the same because I unlocked everything already and I don't want to play all the games again. I know that there's a cheat for NTR plugin but only works on Japanese consoles and it never got ported to the others.

Last edited by Lyomak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...