Hacking Any way to get Uploaded Saves from Online Storage W/O PS PLUS?

Ray2R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I restored my system and didn't read anything and continuously press'd X button. One said if you wanted to transfer the internal Memory to the Memory Card and I didn't read it and kept pressing X and now all my saves are gone.

PS+ Automatically uploads saves but is there a way to download the save without PS+?

Zeroba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Basically no. Also if you didn't mark the game to automatically backup saves, then it didn't back up your saves.

Ray2R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically no. Also if you didn't mark the game to automatically backup saves, then it didn't back up your saves.
Are you sure about that? I don't think you could select certain games to be backed up. Because in Settings-PSN-Automatic Backup only shows 3 options doing 3 different things. And no additional options to select which games.

If anyone can give me a copy of their save file that would be awesome since you can edit name and all features in this game. I really don't want to start all over and think that simply copy pasting the file will work since we have access to the exact save location. The file is located in "ux0/user/00/savedata/PCSA00147"---copy everything from the folder. I would greatly appreciate.

I quit before the Red Prototype battle because I couldn't beat it. Anything close to that or any save at all would be awesome.

Zeroba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, I'm 100% positive. If you hit the psplus button on the livearea in your game, it gives u the option to upload saves, download, and Mark for automatic save upload. They're not auto marked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup