Apple Any way to get Siri on an iPhone 4

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my iPhone jailbroken and I was wondering if there is any software that can add the functionality of Siri on my iPhone.

Does anything like that exist?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
certain someone put up a guid showing how to do it, but you needed an iphone4s to get the files for it to work. have you considered using sara?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
certain someone put up a guid showing how to do it, but you needed an iphone4s to get the files for it to work. have you considered using sara?

Can you post that guide. I would like to attempt trying this.

found one here, http://www.pcadvisor...phone-4-or-3gs/ , doesnt seem as bad as I thought it would be, and there doesnt seem to be any need for the iphone4s

I have trouble asking it some things but for the most part its pretty good. Thank you.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually dont know how much we are allowed to help with siri. The only way to get Siri on a 4 is to clone someones ID and use that to access a server. If im not mistaken, its highly illegal. I think.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes there is and it's fairly simple too.

Firstly you need to install a Siri GUI. This is assuming you're on the latest iOS 5.1.1 and jail broken.

For the Siri GUI I use Rainstone Siri. In cydia add the repo http://repo.rainstone.co.

Install from that repo Rainstone Siri for 5.1.x and Skyra1n. You'll have to reboot your iDevice after doing this.

Next you'll need to add another repo http://wordjelly.com/repo.
From there install Wordjelly control panel for 5.1.1. Once that's done go into settings, wordjelly and click install the certificate. You'll hit install and after that Siri should be ready to go.

In the wordjelly control panel there are two spaces for API codes for wolfram alpha and wunderground weather. You'll need to get these for siri to answer detailed questions and questions regarding the weather. It explains how to do so.

Hope this helps!

cracker666

Trophies
XP
Country
Go to : repo.siriport.ru
On the 4 download siriport. Original

If untethered jailbreak install rocky raccoon 5.1.1

Reboot phone and from the settings and siriport download and install the cert.

It works I'm using it now on a 32gb iPhone 4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent