Any way to get missed Pokemon Black/White wonder cards?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Dalrint, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Dalrint
    OP

Newcomer Dalrint Advanced Member

United States
    I lost my save file for pokemon black, which is annoying but I was thinking about starting over anyway...however, I lost my wonder cards I received, the ticket to the ship I think, and mewtwo and...something else...

Is there any way to get those when the events aren't on? The wonder cards themselves, I mean, not just the items they include?

2. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Sure you can, using Pokegen (a save file editor) you can add any wondercard to your save file directly, then it will act as if you just went to the event and downloaded it yourself.

Here's a list and downloads of every English event. You can find pokegen on the same site.
    http://projectpokemon.org/events/en-V.php

Once you open your save file using Pokegen, go to the top where it says "tools", click "Mystery Gifts", then "open" your pgf file that you downloaded at the above site.

Make sure you're at an empty slot on the left side, then click the little arrow and it will import to your save.

Click the x, then go to File > Save [save file] and you're ready to go.