ROM Hack Any way to get Download Play for New Mario Bros?

spike2006r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I downloaded New Mario Bros (U) for use with my M3 DS Simply. But, I can't get Download Play to work
frown.gif

It keeps crashing on my friends DS just when the Nintendo Logo appears on her DS Lite.

Is there a patch or something to get this working?

I'm using Version 1.6 M3 DS Simply.

Many thanks in advance!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way to fix it, sorry. You should have read up about the M3Simply/R4, it's a known issue that most games don't work with download play. Cyclo DS Evolution has near perfect(maybe completely perfect?) download play so if download play is what you wanted, you should have gotten that. However, the R4 team said they are going to work on download play compatibility so maybe one day it'll work. Just because they are going to be working on it, doesn't mean they'll succeed.
tongue.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way to fix it, sorry. You should have read up about the M3Simply/R4, it's a known issue that most games don't work with download play. Cyclo DS Evolution has near perfect(maybe completely perfect?) download play so if download play is what you wanted, you should have gotten that. However, the R4 team said they are going to work on download play compatibility so maybe one day it'll work. Just because they are going to be working on it, doesn't mean they'll succeed.
tongue.gif
lmao! Well... they succeeded alright!
biggrin.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

lmao! Well... they succeeded alright!
biggrin.gif

PWNT
bow.gif

JBuRRkE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so download play does work with the r4?

i was trying with a friend of mine and it just said downloading for so long i was eventually booted from the waiting screen =/

is it only certain games that work with it or all?

edit:
i saw this on their site
QUOTE said:
5?Full download play support?Please use trim_tool 2.0 to trim ROMs?
does that mean the rom has to be trimmed to work? i mean his ds said downloading it was just taking ages.. could it really have been downloading it just took so long that it kicked me out of the lobby?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so download play does work with the r4?

i was trying with a friend of mine and it just said downloading for so long i was eventually booted from the waiting screen =/

is it only certain games that work with it or all?

edit:
i saw this on their site
QUOTE said:
5?Full download play support?Please use trim_tool 2.0 to trim ROMs?
does that mean the rom has to be trimmed to work? i mean his ds said downloading it was just taking ages.. could it really have been downloading it just took so long that it kicked me out of the lobby?
yes R4/M3 simply roms have to be trimmed for download play to work i trimmed my roms with r4 commander and download play works on games that did not before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: