Hacking Question Any way to completely remove LayeredFS and Atmosphere and all its data?

Evoation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was wondering if there was any special way to remove these mods so that I can safely go online on my switch without getting banned. Thanks

hipmp5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
It's just like a emunand but done manually:

-Before any modifications do a full backup of your sd card and then nand backup
-Never update the firmware or connect to online and run whaever you want
-Before going online do a full restore of your nand and sd card
-If you want run homebrew repeat the process

If nintendo ATM doesn't ban for being in RCM mode i don't see how they can detect this but someone can prove me wrong.

Last edited by hipmp5,

Evoation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So right now I could boot into the default OS and go online and I shouldn't get banned? Is that what you're saying?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So right now I could boot into the default OS and go online and I shouldn't get banned? Is that what you're saying?
Well, ilI have no idea what nintendo stores and sends, technically you should be good, but who knows what ninty gathered on you...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's just like a emunand but done manually:

-Before any modifications do a full backup of your sd card and then nand backup
-Never update the firmware or connect to online and run whaever you want
-Before going online do a full restore of your nand and sd card
-If you want run homebrew repeat the process

If nintendo ATM doesn't ban for being in RCM mode i don't see how they can detect this but someone can prove me wrong.
It is not like emunand. It is like henkaku. It is gone on reboot.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Evoation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well, ilI have no idea what nintendo stores and sends, technically you should be good, but who knows what ninty gathered on you...
Yeah I was wondering if Nintendo sends data from games that I played using LayeredFS. I hope that isn't the case. Also should I disable AutoRCM before going online?

Last edited by Evoation,

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

It is not like emunand.
Not really. Probably won't do any harm. I don't use it, because I have a button on right joy-con.

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Be careful.... currently it is suspected that maybe dreport is a ban flagger itself
I used it 20 times in one day and nothing yet. We'll see :D.

Can I see a picture?
Sure.
Lol.png
There is a lot of space in the joy-cons (as you can see, that is one big button.)

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

hipmp5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I used it 20 times in one day and nothing yet. We'll see :D.
If your errors were always empty online i don't see why they could ban you for that, if you got an error and go online (if it is a legit one) if you clean up the errors you can be flagged because they recognize a different pattern from the last connection, if the error is not a legit one (by homebrew or backup games) well you can be flagged just by that.

hipmp5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Well if you format the rest will be wiped out and is easy to find a pattern: if you have a savegame from 06/22/2018 which was updated when you were online (this way the date can be validated and it can be stored on their database with that date) and you legibly format the console you lose the savegame and the logs but if you clean up the logs today and have the save game well something is not right, easy way to flag if you ask me.

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well if you format the rest will be wiped out and is easy to find a pattern: if you have a savegame from 06/22/2018 which was updated when you were online (this way the date can be validated and it can be stored on their database with that date) and you legibly format the console you lose the savegame and the logs but if you clean up the logs today and have the save game well something is not right, easy way to flag if you ask me.
Unnecessarily complicated for sure. Also you can update while being offline.

Evoation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've been offline ever since I used LayeredFS so is there any way I can delete logs from the games I played, before I go online?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo