Hacking Any way to change menu of x and o button?

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do encounter this issue sometimes but it usually fixes itself after a reboot most of the time, but sometimes it does stick around even after a few reboots, i suspected it was a plugin behind this, but i haven't been able to pinpoint which one, and now that you've encountered the same issue after installing the same theme, it makes me think it might be a bug in the theme itself, I'll look more into it tonight and post my finds in an update.
Alright, I did look up if having too many games could cause icon issue and that was apparently a thing. I have added a decent amount, and after putting individual icons in folders I’ve seen one icon reappear at a time in the other folders. I think it has to do with themes and too many icons? Not too sure though.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I did look up if having too many games could cause icon issue and that was apparently a thing. I have added a decent amount, and after putting individual icons in folders I’ve seen one icon reappear at a time in the other folders. I think it has to do with themes and too many icons? Not too sure though.
After messing with it it for the last few days it seems it randomly happens no matter the theme, so i ended up reinstalling the theme from folder and that seemed to fix the issue so far, ibhave close to 500 icons and they do load a bit slow but they all show up after a few seconds.

Reactions: Powerful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)