Hacking Any way to bypass restricted online content for 3ds(competitions x region or exclusive gift)

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ther're several example I can do:online content for particular language or geographic zone(as event distribution and special content)
If for example I've a exclusive content but it's only valid in Japan;Can I use proxy connections to be able to have it?Japan is only an example but I'm extending to all regions

AndI've another doubt about 3ds system region: what if I change country from system settings?Will be notice online I'm in another country and no more inthe original one?I want know this information only for this purpose and to know if someone did that.
The situation would be : I was in United Kingdom and after changed country from the first to Germany any game is connected online say I'm in Germany now and not in the original location

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what if I change country from system settings?Will be notice online I'm in another country and no more inthe original one?
If you are thinking of Mario Kart or Pokemon (or even without involving online, Mii Plaza), yes - that's the whole purpose of that option

You normally can't select countries that aren't in your console's region (you can of course region change or manually enter a country number in Config), and games may or may not object to unexpected countries/languages (that's in fact why per-title region spoofing in cfw was invented)

If we're talking about Nintendo Zone giveaways (like the ORAS demo in germany) that's another issue, just changing the country will require you to open the eShop to apply the change server side (which requires you to not be using a NNID), but of course that's now of historical interest only...

Some games have online segregated by region of the game (remember that games of different regions are completely separate titles), that is a different story

Last edited by Ryccardo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8