Misc Any way to bypass an USUM GL service ban?

RyuBunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there’s a way to bypass it via save modification then I’ll gladly take up the guide. Can’t connect to pokemon GL for rating battles or competitions, which stinks. Really only use PKHEX for importing my showdown teams that I test out.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there’s a way to bypass it via save modification then I’ll gladly take up the guide. Can’t connect to pokemon GL for rating battles or competitions, which stinks. Really only use PKHEX for importing my showdown teams that I test out.
Is it that you got a 24 hour soft ban from a disconnect?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, my save file got banned lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Specifically error 090-0212
For GL bans the only thing I know of is making a new save file. Other than that. I dont think there is much for a Gl ban for getting past.

RyuBunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For GL bans the only thing I know of is making a new save file. Other than that. I dont think there is much for a Gl ban for getting past.
I can probably end up making a new save file, but the replay value for USUM is terrible and I’d rather not go through it again

Aquadraws

Trophies
Da qualche parte nella Dimensione Magica...
XP
Country
Italy
You know that PkHex can read/edit synchro id or whatever that is called right? So you could backup your banned save, make a new one and put the sync id of it in the banned one, for better understanding:

Backup the old banned save;
Make a new game and save and extract it;
Open both saves in PkHex and find somewhere where the id is(Should be in SAV in an hex format);
Then just replace the banned one with the newly created;
Save and Inport back to the console.

stevePlays

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i don't think that hacked/edited pokemon can join online battles (without the risk of getting banned)
i know you can get your old pokes using pokemon bank they aren't hacked or getting some pokes by seeking or depositing using GTS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol