Homebrew Any way to access the pokebank with a banned 3ds?

Souloibur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am Pokebanned and I want to know if there is any way to unban and access the pokebank. All guides I've found unlink the nnid so I don't know if after unlinking the NNID i can access the pokebank.

PS: My New3ds xl is banned but I have a 2ds and a O3ds with arm9lh but other NNIDs.

Thank you.

lww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
What is this Pokeban or ban everyone is talking about? I'm clueless ^_^

People played the pokemon sun/moon got banned from nintendo

And included a 022 perma ban to prevent you from all you purchased online included the pokebank

That mean you could never bring your pokemon in pokebank out forever

Souloibur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I unlink the NNID in one of my other 3dss and link the one from my banned 3ds. Can I get in the pokebank?

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
People played the pokemon sun/moon got banned from nintendo

And included a 022 perma ban to prevent you from all you purchased online included the pokebank

That mean you could never bring your pokemon in pokebank out forever

But why are they getting banned?

dannyboy941

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the ban comes from costum Titles like FBI etc(Not only from play Moon Sun before the offical release). Because i have not yet install Pokemon Moon Sun before the offical release or used any cheat or hack what ever i gott yesterday this error code 002-0121 try to play buyed Pokemon it happen after i install HBL as app or FBI.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the ban comes from costum Titles like FBI etc(Not only from play Moon Sun before the offical release). Because i have not yet install Pokemon Moon Sun before the offical release or used any cheat or hack what ever i gott yesterday this error code 002-0121 try to play buyed Pokemon it happen after i install HBL as app or FBI.
If that happened, Nintendo would have banned us all years ago. No, it's not that.
There's something that determines this somewhere, and it has to be something new. Not things like that.

Reactions: PP_theSLAYER

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I unlink the NNID in one of my other 3dss and link the one from my banned 3ds. Can I get in the pokebank?

No, the pokebank data will be tied to the banned console as well.

Just accept it and hope Ninty takes better care of your mons than you did, you risked them when you went online with a game that wasn't released.

Not true never went online with moon and got the 022 perma ban

Haha sure.....

https://gbatemp.net/threads/error-002-0121.437576/

Last edited by el_gonz87,

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found an app (pksm i think) which is kind of like an offline pokemon bank (I prefer offline storage heavily over online storage anyday). Its awesome, but I don't know if you can transfer from online pokebank to it. Also, I'm still using the crack and I still go online and im STILL not banned. Somehow I managed to avoid the ban wave, and I didn't even use the one from the freeshop.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found an app (pksm i think) which is kind of like an offline pokemon bank (I prefer offline storage heavily over online storage anyday). Its awesome, but I don't know if you can transfer from online pokebank to it. Also, I'm still using the crack and I still go online and im STILL not banned. Somehow I managed to avoid the ban wave, and I didn't even use the one from the freeshop.

Did you go online before release?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found an app (pksm i think) which is kind of like an offline pokemon bank (I prefer offline storage heavily over online storage anyday). Its awesome, but I don't know if you can transfer from online pokebank to it.
You can't
Also, I'm still using the crack and I still go online and im STILL not banned. Somehow I managed to avoid the ban wave, and I didn't even use the one from the freeshop.
You can use the leak perfectly safely. People are just paranoid that since it has v0 nintendo can track it and ban you. If they could do that then that mean they could easily ban anyone who pirated the game leaked or not

Evernew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Who need pokebank when you can use pksm or similar?
If is for poketrans, you can use twl save tool for export saves from older gen and with pokehex inject pokemon in xyroza and sumo.

Reactions: TimX24968B

PP_theSLAYER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Who need pokebank when you can use pksm or similar?
If is for poketrans, you can use twl save tool for export saves from older gen and with pokehex inject pokemon in xyroza and sumo.

Except we do not know how Pokebank handles the LEGITIMATE transfer of files from Virtual Console Gen I -> Gen VII.

Will "shininess" retain, will these pokemon have their HA, how is IVs or PID generated.

That type of research is why people may need Pokebank.

For example, I've got a Legitimate Gen I VC Mew from Japan waiting to transfer.

Glitched Mews may be blocked after all ;P
(JP event mew have factors that can differentiate itself from glitched Mew. need to see UK mew to confirm if the factor exists too)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse