Hacking Any way of decrypting eShop games?

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed I can download eShop games with NUSGrabber, but cDecrypt can't convert it to a "code, content, and meta" folder.

Is there anyway to do this? I ask because on certain sites, I see people putting up eShop dumps.....

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe Eshop titles require a ticket in order to use them. Only way to get a ticket is to actually buy it from eshop yourself. This ticket is tied to your console.
But as far as I know, Eshop titles are inaccessable to Loadiine users. I believe we'll have to wait for IOSU to be able to play Eshop titles.
Someone correct me on this.

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I believe Eshop titles require a ticket in order to use them. Only way to get a ticket is to actually buy it from eshop yourself. This ticket is tied to your console.
But as far as I know, Eshop titles are inaccessable to Loadiine users. I believe we'll have to wait for IOSU to be able to play Eshop titles.
I have seen a VC pack for loadiine and it says eshop dumps.
It's for PAL and NTSC.
The games are US/NTSC.

Last edited by Net-KILLER,
Reactions: MattKimura

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
anyone who owns a e shop game can dump it in its decrypted state, but you need to own it to dump it.

after dumping it it will work on any loadiine.

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: