Hacking Any way of backing up my wii with usb??

phillyrider807

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok my sd slot in my wii is broke and i have been using a usb flash drive for all homebrew needs and i use the usb loader. I know all about bootmii,preloader and the like yet i can't use it because i can't use a sd card. Anyway i can use one of these apps but it backs up the nand to usb rather then the sd card? My wii as of now is perfectly fine but i want to safeproof it and as of now i can't

Im on 3.2

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm basically in the same boat as phillyrider807. I would like to backup my NAND through wifi instead though. I heard you could do that with FTPii but I can't get it to work right. Is there any other homebrew I could use to do it?

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I guess if you use FTPii, you are supposed to be able to navigate to a \NAND\ directory, but I don't see one, and can't get my FTP software to connect to FTPii. So I used Windows Explorer, which can see \SD\ and \IBFS\, but not \NAND\.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well is NAND a hidden folder? Just throwing that out there, I've never had to use any of this before.

kwirky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Directory /nand is in ftpii but you need to use and IOS that is /dev/flash access enabled.
Alternatively, you can use WIiND V2 dump your nand image to a USB stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)